What precautions are we taking to keep you safe?
We have ensured Zero Contact packing at our warehouse and have strictly adopted the following measures:
1. Minimum number of staff are present at the facility.
2. All team members are in masks and gloves at all times.
3. Packages, once packed are sanitised.
4. There is no contact between our team and the courier pick-up person.
5. Daily temperature check of the courier agent is being done.
6. We ensure that the courier agent is wearing gloves and a mask.
7. Social distancing is strictly adhered to.
Additional precautions to be taken by you:
In addition to the measures adopted by us, we request you to follow the given directions:
1. Opt for Prepaid orders.
2. If you have ordered for COD, keep the exact change ready or pay using Credit Card.
3. Leave the package untouched outside your door for 24 hours.
4. Open the outer courier package wearing gloves.